RADAR LYRIC FRONT BOOT & ADJ REAR TOE.
Beauty is comfort in the Lyric Boot, with its alluring good looks and delightful performance. Built on the Feather Frame and shaped after the Vector Boot, the Lyric is internally softer, with less volume for a lady’s smaller footprint. Slide easily in to great ankle support without foot cramps.
- Feather Frame Chassis - Fully Integrated - Original baseless
- Single 3D molded tongue
- Double lacing
- Taller cuff and medium overall flex
- Symmetrical footed with a well-defined heel cup and arch
- New internal construction for a better fit and increased comfort
- Medium Density footed drives responsiveness
- PVC Free construction
- FEATHERFRAME CHASSIS - Our Feather Frame is the first and only boot system to completely integrate the mounting system, base plate and comfortable outer shell all into a single component. This construction eliminates unnecessary screws and added plates, making it the lightest boot set up you can mount to a ski. This proficient weight reduction comes without sacrifice to the structural integrity of the chassis, supported by its rigid frame. In addition to the streamlined effectual design, your feet are as close to the ski as possible for improved feel, energy transfer and reaction. The foot cradle inside the Feather Frame improves torsional foothold by eliminating lateral foot movement inside the shell. This chassis reduces a ski’s overall weight allowing for more ski control with less overall work. Proven lightweight performance.
- GLASS FILLED NYLON CONSTRUCTION – Unmatched strength to weight ration that drives an instant energy transfer from your foot to the ski.
- RIGID FRAME – Support structure prevents plate deflection and reacts on demand.
- TORTIONAL STABILITY BAR – Chassis enables the ski to roll with your foot.
- BASELESS – Skier is closer to the ski for a better feel on the water.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozski Yungaburra Fnq users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.