A single that meets most people's paddling and stowage needs while being light enough even for children to handle. The ECHO suits a wide range of water conditions - from smooth water to surf - bur can be especially useful where there are high manoeuvrability requirements and limited space, such as particularly narrow waterways or small sea caves. Impressive weight capacity for size: this kayak can carry a paddler and dive or fishing gear - or an adult and small child - up to a combined tatal fo 120kg without affection buoyancy or steering performance.
- Three storage hatches. Oversized threaded hatch.
- Handy refreshments bag liner in the hatch. Equipment securing points.
- Safety grabline edging rim. Carry handles (bow and stern).
- Scupper holes (4) positioned away from seat.
- Moulded seat and foot braces. Moulded cup or flask rest.
- Threaded drain plug. Stabilising 'shoulders'.
- Smooth hull, textured deck. Suprlinear polyethylene construction
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozski Yungaburra Fnq users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.